Some believe that chiropractors are just back doctors just fix the human back. That’s simply not true!
While chiropractic care has proven to be very successful as a treatment for back pain, chiropractic care is also a holistic approach to health care and treatment.
Here are five symptoms, other than back pain, which you should consider having your chiropractor examine.
- Headaches from head tension, migraines, and sinus headaches.
- Extremity Pains, including Hip Pain, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, Wrist Pain along with carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Neck Pains, including common neck pain, strains, Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sensation Issues, including concerns with Numbness and Tingling in Hands or Feet, Shooting or sharp pains, sharp pains in arms or legs, unusual numbness
- Infertility, Yes, you read that right! Chiropractic care and acupuncture have been proven to improve symptoms of infertility. While not widely known, Chiropractic care should be considered when seeking treatment for infertility.
Very often chiropractic care can treat these symptoms without costly and painful surgery or therapy.
Overall, chiropractors do a lot more than just back doctors – they can treat many symptoms beyond the list above! Visit Overland Park Chiropractor, Dr Tyler Nigus, for neck pain, hip pain, arthritis, extremity pain, numbness and even fertility concerns.
Make an appointment with Dr. Tyler Nigus today to chat about symptoms or holistic preventative care.
Visit our office:
7295 W 97th St
Overland Park, KS 66212