Dr. Nigus - A Gentle Chiropractor in Overland Park, KSWe understand the importance of being in good health. You can visit Dr. Nigus’s chiropractic office in Overland Park, KS if you just want to make sure that everything in your body is working as it should.
Dr. Nigus is fully committed to setting goals with you and working with you to the very end to make sure that you achieve them.
At Nigus Chiropractic & Acupuncture, we use the very best care treatment techniques, including deep tissue massage, spinal manipulation, acupuncture, traction, and fitness and nutrition.
Once you set up an appointment with us, Dr. Nigus will give you a detailed explanation on how chiropractic care and the different techniques will work for your unique needs. Next, an evaluation will be conducted to ascertain that out techniques and care will work to help you achieve your goals. In the case of a match, the next process will be setting up a plan for your specific condition and health standing.
If this is the first time you are soliciting the services of a chiropractor and want to know more, please feel free to call (913) 953-5959 for answers to all your questions.
Walk-Ins Welcome - Accessible Location
Our office is conveniently located at the intersection of 95th & Metcalf in the shopping center directly behind Home Depot.
Want Dr. Nigus to visit your location?Dr. Nigus loves to visit organizations around the Kansas City area to educate kids and adults on the importance of holistic wellness, fitness and importance of a healthy lifestyle.
Here are a couple places Dr. Nigus visited recently:
- Blue Valley Special Education Resource Event
- City of Overland Park & Police Department
- Overland Park Elementary at Teacher Appreciation Day
- Stress Prevention clinic at Henderson Engineering in Lenexa, KS
- Dental Hygiene Program at JCCC
- 5 Simple Steps to Prevent Spring Cleaning Back Pain
- Four Sensible, Simple Ways to Defeat Your Spring Allergies
- Simple Tips for Staying Hydrated and Healthy this Winter
- 5 Simple Ways to Make Your Health a Priority in 2017
- Holiday Eating and Colds and Flus: The Odd Connection You May Never Have Made Before